RoHS Face Recognition Temperature Scanner
Infrared Thermometer Face Recognition Temperature Scanner Access Control System
Face Recognition Temperature Scanner Introduction:
The temperature measurement dynamic face recognition is an AI biometric technology that uses the infrared sensor to measure and record the body temperature in real time based on the facial feature information of the person. This product is based on a multi-task cascaded convolutional neural network face algorithm Technology to effectively extract, identify and compare human facial features, support face recognition by wearing a mask, and measure body temperature, which is widely used.
Face Recognition Temperature Scanner Specification:
Face Recognition Temperature Scanner Features:
Infrared Live Body Face recognition temperature scanner.
1. its user face capacity is 10,000. its record is 1000,000. data can be stored on cloud for 2 years.
2. temperature measuring distance is 0.5m, when turn off temperatrue measurement, normal face recognition can reach 3.5m at maximum
3. Mask detection and high temperature alarm
4. Snapshot for each scanned person, snapshot list can be exported into Excel file from cloud software.
5. Different kind of OEM supported, like we can put your logo for boot up image, or we can change interface or functions according to your requirement.
6. Cloud, PC software are all free.
7. SDK(API) is freely offered.
Face Recognition Temperature Scanner Measurement record checking way:
There are 3 ways to check the attendance and temperature record for the passengers.
A. USB flash driver download for excel report from device. it shows temperature record and attendance record time on excel list.(Independent using without connetcing network)
B. PC software do real-time monitoring on abve method(a)
C, cloud software can make snapshot for each scanned person on above method(b)
As you can understand That method A is the basic way, B is upgraded way, C is the most complete way. it can take these 3 operation ways according to your spot using.